Nonono






profile friends entry blogger twitter facebook follow older newer
#23rdHappyHOYAday
28 Mar 2013 | 08:10 | 1 comments


[Assalamualaikum]

Long awaited day had finally arrived. I hope that today uri Hobaby's having fun with Infinite, celebrating his birthday at MCountDown :'3 Happy birthday to our purple lover boy, dancing machine of Infinite please listen to us, from now on please take care of your health. Love ginseng than you are going to be alright, hahah just kidding poker face 

Uri Busan special guy, stay young, cute, handsome, awesome, great and always love purple okay, because that colour really suit your cute face, seriously :3 by the way, I wish all the best for this cute and pretty 2013 and I hope all the things you wish come true. Dear Hoya, Infinite's dancing machine I want you to always and forever remember this, Inspirit will always love you no matter what happen to you, we will always there behind you. Trust us <3 

Thanks for coming and cheering my world, painting it with such a beautiful colour. Seriously, you and Infinite really change my world. I seriously appreciate it, thank you so much. And, congratulations for Infinite's comeback! Seriously, I am in love with 'Man In Love' and 'Still I miss you' song. 

Lastly, I want to wish Happy Birthday for my beloved one and only father sobs tak sempat nak wish last two days =___= Dad, stay healthy. I love you dad :) and also to my beautiful cousin who shared the same date with my father 26March13, I wish you all the best. You are one of the best cousin among the best. wuuu, Love you :3 and also to my little cousin little ke? lol lantak who shared the same date as Hoya's sobs you are so lucky boy -..- I wish you all the best for your UPSR :3

bagus ain, homework satu pun tak siap lagi, Isnin ni dah sekolah weh, sedarlah diri -.-

Till then, Assalamualaikum